- 1.1 Your use of our ucare.lk app and health portal will be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned here. This agreement covers web sites, mobile apps and any other electronic access related to ucare.lk
- 1.2 you agree to these terms and conditions by proceeding to use the HealthX app or the website.
- 1.3 We request you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions at the point of registering with our website, submitting any material to our app or website to use any of our services
- 1.4 You warrant and represent to us that you are at least 12 years of age by agreeing to these terms and conditions
2.0 Copyright notice
- 2.1 Copyright © ucare.lk Private Limited.
- 2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions
- (a) We, ucare.lk private limited own and have complete control over the copyright and other intellectual property rights on any internet based domains such as our web site, social media and mobile applications
- (b) all the copyrights are reserved.
3.0 License to use website
- 3.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser or mobile application;
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser or mobile applications;
- (c) print pages from our website or mobile application;
- (d) stream audio and video files from our website or mobile application;
- (e) use our services by means of a web browser or mobile application, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website & mobile application or save any such material to your computer or electronic devices.
- 3.3 You may only use our website or mobile applications for your own personal and business purposes as contracted by you, and you must not use our website or mobile applications for any other purposes.
- 3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website or the mobile application.
- 3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our website or mobile application (including republication on another website or mobile app)
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c) show any material from our website in public
- (d) exploit material from our web site for a commercial purpose or
- (e) redistribute material from our website.
- 3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- 3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website or mobile application, or indeed our whole website or the app, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website or the mobile app.
4.0 Acceptable use
- 4.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website or the mobile apps in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website& Mobile apps or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website or mobile apps;
- (b) use our website or mobile apps in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website or mobile apps to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website or mobile apps without our express written consent;
- (e) access or otherwise interact with our website or mobile apps using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- (f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website or mobile apps; or
- (g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- 4.2 You must not use data collected from our website or mobile apps to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- 4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website & mobile apps, or in relation to our website and mobile apps, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5.0 Use on behalf of organization
- 5.1 If you use our website & mobile apps or expressly agree to these terms and conditions in the course of a business or other organizational project, then by so doing you bind both:
- (a) yourself; and
- (b) the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organizational project,
- to these terms and conditions, and in these circumstances references to "you" in these terms and conditions are to both the individual user and the relevant person, company or legal entity, unless the context requires otherwise.
6.0 Registration and accounts
- 6.1 To be eligible for an account on our website & mobile apps under this Section 6, you must be resident or situated in Sri Lanka.
- 6.2 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website & mobile apps, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website& mobile apps will send to you or by following any other method offered to you.
- 6.3 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website & mobile apps.
- 6.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- 6.5 You must not use any other person's account to access the website& mobile apps., unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
7.0 User login details
- 7.1 If you register for an account with our website& mobile apps, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
- 7.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 13; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- 7.3 You must keep your password confidential.
- 7.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- 7.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website& mobile apps arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
8.0 Cancellation and suspension of account or refunds
- 8.1 We may: (a) edit your account details; (b) temporarily suspend your account; and/or (c) cancel your account,
- at any time in our sole discretion, providing that if we cancel any services you have paid for and you have not breached these terms and conditions, you will be entitled to a refund of any amounts paid to us in respect of those services that were to be provided by us to you after the date of such cancellation; we will give you reasonable written notice of any cancellation under this Section 8.1.
- 8.2 You may cancel your account on our website & mobile apps by unsubscribing to the services and deleting the accounts at your will. You will not be entitled to any refund unless you cancel your account in accordance with this Section 8.2.
- 9.1 To become a subscriber to our website & mobile apps services, you must pay the applicable subscription fees after you have registered for an account with our website & mobile apps. We will send you an acknowledgement of your order. If your order is accepted, we will send you an order confirmation, at which point the contract between us for the supply of the website & mobile apps services shall come into force.
- 9.2 You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order by offering a review after entering payment information.
- 9.3 For so long as your account and subscription is live you are bound to agree with the terms and conditions mentioned here
- 9.4 At the end of any period of subscription for which you have paid, and subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions, your subscription will be automatically cancelled, unless you renew the subscription and pay the applicable subscription fees.
- 10.1 The fees in respect of our website & mobile apps services will be as set out on the website from time to time.
- 10.2 All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website & mobile apps are stated exclusive of VAT and any other applicable taxes, levies.
- 10.3 You must pay to us the fees in respect of our website & mobile apps services in advance, in cleared funds, in accordance with any instructions on our website & mobile apps.
- 10.4 We may vary fees from time to time by posting new fees on our website & mobile apps, but this will not affect fees for services that have been previously paid.
- 10.5 If you dispute any payment made to us, you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim.
- 10.6 If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date of our written request:
- (a) an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- (b) all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- (c) an administration fee of LKR 100/- including VAT; and
- (d) all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this Section 10.6 (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees),
- and for the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognize or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result, this will constitute an unjustified charge-back for the purposes of this Section 10.6.
- 10.7 If you owe us any amount under or relating to these terms and conditions, we may suspend or withdraw the provision of services to you.
- 10.8 We may at any time set off any amount that you owe to us against any amount that we owe to you, by sending you written notice of the set-off.
11.0 Distance contracts: cancellation right
- 11.1 This Section 11 applies if and only if you offer to contract with us, or contract with us, as a consumer - that is, as an individual acting wholly or mainly outside your trade, business, craft or profession.
- 11.2 You may withdraw an offer to enter into a contract with us through our website & mobile app, or cancel a contract entered into with us through our website & mobile app, at any time within the period:
- (a) beginning upon the submission of your offer; and
- (b) ending at the end of 14 days after the day on which the contract is entered into,
- subject to Section 11.3. You do not have to give any reason for your withdrawal or cancellation.
- 11.3 You agree that we may begin the provision of services before the expiry of the period referred to in Section 11.2, and you acknowledge that, if we do begin the provision of services before the end of that period, then:
- (a) if the services are fully performed, you will lose the right to cancel referred to in Section 11.2;
- (b) if the services are partially performed at the time of cancellation, you must pay to us an amount proportional to the services supplied or we may deduct such amount from any refund due to you in accordance with this Section 11.
- 11.4 In order to withdraw an offer to contract or cancel a contract on the basis described in this Section 11, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw or cancel (as the case may be). You may inform us by means of any clear statement setting out the decision. In the case of cancellation, you may inform us using the cancellation form that we will make available to you. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- 11.5 If you withdraw an offer to contract, or cancel a contract, on the basis described in this Section 11, you will receive a full refund of any amount you paid to us in respect of the offer or contract, except as specified in this Section 11.
- 11.6 We will refund money using the same method used to make the payment, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- 11.7 We will process the refund due to you as a result of a cancellation on the basis described in this Section 11 without undue delay and, in any case, within the period of 14 days after the day on which we are informed of the cancellation.
12.0 Your content: license
- 12.1 In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all work and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website. Your content as defined in this section does not include "Your medical and lifestyle data" entered or collected.
- 12.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
- 12.3 You grant us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 12.2.
- 12.4 You grant us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 12.2.
- 12.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- 12.6 You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website & mobile apps.
- 12.7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublished or edit any or all of your content.
13.0 Your content: rules
- 13.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- 13.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- 13.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a) be libelous or maliciously false;
- (b) be obscene or indecent;
- (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement; (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime
- (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation; (i) be blasphemous; (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (I) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- (m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- (p) constitute spam;
- (q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
14.0 Report abuse
- 14.1 If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
- 14.2 You can let us know about any such material or activity by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Abusive Content".
15.0 Consent given to hospitals during a screening
16.0 Health and fitness information
- 16.1 Our website contains general primary subject matter.
- 16.2 The primary subject matter is not advice and should not be treated as such.
- 16.3 The primary subject matter on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- 16.4 Without limiting the scope of Section 16.3, we do not warrant or represent that the primary subject matter on this website:
- (a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- (b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
- 16.5 You acknowledge that all exercise involves a risk of personal injury, including a small risk of serious injury or death, and agree that you are responsible for your health and well-being in relation to any exercise programme that you may undertake, whether or not such exercise programme uses the primary subject matter published on this website or mobile apps.
- 16.6 If you are pregnant or suffer from any medical or physical condition or disability, you should not make any changes to your diet, nutrition, lifestyle, activities or exercise programmes based on the primary subject matter published on our website or mobile apps without first consulting your doctor or another suitably qualified professional directly or via services offered by us.
- 16.7 You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- 16.8 If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider or access a qualified expert offered by us through the website or mobile apps.
- 16.9 If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- 16.10 You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website or mobile apps.
- 16.11 Our website or mobile apps includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
- 16.12 You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website's or mobile app’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading with the exception of when you obtain Paid Service from an Expert within the web site or mobile apps.
- 16.13 Any assistance you may receive using any interactive features in our website's or mobile apps’ does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation unless you have received such information as part of Paid Service from an Expert within the web site or mobile apps.
- 16.14 Subject to Section 18.1, we will not be liable to you in respect of any loss, injury or damage you may suffer as a consequence your reliance upon the information published on our website or mobile apps.
17.0 Video Calls
- 17.1 Video Call Appointments and Video/Audio Medical/Health Consultations:
- (a) After logging in to your ucare.lk User Account you are allowed to select and make an appointment with any available ucare.lk Expert/Doctor.
- (b) The Company reserves the right to manage the hours of when ucare.lkExperts/Doctors are made available online through the ucare.lk Mobile Application.
- (c) If you are making an appointment on behalf of another person, you must provide the identification details of such person to the ucare.lk Expert/Doctor, in the manner provided in the ucare.lk User Account.
- (d) Once an appointment is made, the relevant ucare.lk Sri Lanka Expert/Doctor has the right to accept or reject your appointment.
- (e) If your appointment is confirmed, you agree to permit the ucare.lk Sri Lanka support team to reach out to you to ensure a smooth operation of the video call.
- (f) For a good video call experience, you are to make sure that you have a high-speed network connectivity, good phone, provide video and microphone access to the ucare.lk Sri Lanka application, and in a background with least amount of disturbances when making the call.
- (g) If the appointment is confirmed, you must complete all associated payments. Upon receiving such payment, the Company is obliged to remit the Expert's/Doctor's Fee to the relevant ucare.lk Sri Lanka Expert/Doctor.
- (h) You are not entitled to be connected to any ucare.lk Sri Lanka Expert/Doctor until your payment is completed and accepted.
- 17.2 Upon completion of the Video Call session, the Registered Patient's Electronic Medical Record will be updated with the consultation note of the relevant ucare.lk Sri Lanka Expert/Doctor, the Prescription, and other related details, if any.
- 17.3 If the Patient is not a Registered Patient, such patient is not entitled to receive prescriptions and consultation notes from the relevant ucare.lk Sri Lanka Expert/Doctor.
- 17.4 Payment Refunds
- (a) You are entitled to have the Expert's/Doctor's Fee refunded in the following events: I. If the ucare.lk Sri Lanka Expert/Doctor decides that
- I. If the ucare.lk Expert/Doctor decides that he/she cannot diagnose you without having a physical examination; and
- II. If the ucare.lk Expert/Doctor at their discretion decides not to charge an Expert/Doctor Fee from you.
- (b) You are entitled to have your total payment refunded in the following events:
- I. An ucare.lk Expert/Doctor decides to cancel a confirmed appointment and you choose not to have the consultation with the next available ucare.lk Expert/Doctor; and
- II. An ucare.lk Expert/Doctor cannot complete the consultation with you due to a technical difficulty from the ucare.lk Service Provider's end.
- (c) In order to obtain a refund, you must make a request to the ucare.lk team within 24 hours of your consultation. If you fail to do so, it is deemed that you have waived your right to obtain a refund.
- 17.5 Cancellation of Video Call Appointments
- (a) You are entitled to cancel a Video Call appointment you have made, minimum of 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the consultation subject to a cancellation fee, which will be decided by the Company from time-to-time.
- (b) If the ucare.lk Expert/Doctor cancels a confirmed appointment with you, you are entitled either to have the consultation with the next available ucare.lk Expert/Doctor, or to have your payment fully refunded.
- (c) If you are unable to complete the consultation due to a technical failure on your end and you cannot connect the call within two (2) minutes from the time you lost your connection, the Video Call session will be automatically terminated. In such an event, you will not be entitled for a refund.
- (d) The Expert/Doctor has the right to cancel/drop your call at any point, if your behavior is unacceptable, and you won't be entitled for a refund
18.0 Patient Medical Records (PMR)
- 18.1 Registering Patients in PMR:
- (a) You are permitted to create only one PMR under your name. However, you are entitled to create additional PMRs for any child/children under your legal custody or any other dependent member/s of the family by way of adding a Family Member Account. For the purposes of your rights and obligations hereunder, an PMR created by you or an ucare.lk Expert/Doctor based on your consent, in relation to any child under your legal custody, is deemed as your PMR. Any person on your Family Member Account can use your default payment method to procure ucare.lk services.
- (b) You are fully responsible for maintaining an accurate, reliable and updated PMR.
- (c) The Company is not responsible for accuracy or reliability of any data or information in any PMR or decisions and inferences made thereunder.
- 18.2 Ownership of the PMRs in PMR
- (a) You agree that the Registered Patient owns all medical data and information in such person's EMR, including prescriptions and consultation notes relating to such persons made by any ucare.lk Expert/Doctor. However, the Company reserves the right to collate, analyze, use and share non-personally identifiable data.
- (b) You agree to allow the Company to keep your PMR within the PMR platform.
- 18.3 Access Restrictions to PMR
- (a) You are only permitted to view the PMR of yourself and the PMRs of those dependent on you or under your legal custody created by you or with your permission.
- (b) You agree to allow ucare.lk Experts/Doctors to update your EMR each time you receive a service from such ucare.lk Expert/Doctor.
- (c) You agree to allow any ucare.lk Expert/Doctor to view your updated PMR shortly before and shortly after the consultation.
- (d) You agree to allow Experts/Doctors to view other Experts'/Doctors' medical records on you for a continuous medical treatment.
- (e) You agree to give your consent to ucare.lk Experts to write referrals to other ucare.lk Experts and you acknowledge that this could include the use of the information within your EMR.
- 18.4 Payment
- (a)All payments relating to procuring ucare.lk services shall be made at the point of procuring such service in the manner provided in your ucare.lk User Account.
19.0. Health store
- 19.1 Health store is an online marketplace with offers from ucare.lk and other wellness product & service sellers.
- 19.2 Same registration information is used to login to ucare.lk store.
- 19.3 ucare.lk only operates as a store front to provide information and perform a transaction on behalf of the sellers.
- 19.4 While ucare.lk has taken effort to validate the quality of product and services offered by sellers operating within Health store studio, responsibility of assuring quality and all other responsibilities remains with respective sellers.
- 19.5 Transactions within ucare.lk can be carried out using a valid credit card(Visa/MasterCard), cash on delivery or at the point of service delivery points.
- 19.8 No guarantee is made explicitly or implicitly on any point scheme. Such point schemes will be announced time to time.
20.0 Limited warranties
- 20.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website or mobile app by third parties;
- That the material on the website is up to date; or
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- 20.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website or mobile app services, and to stop publishing our website or mobile app, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website or mobile app services, or if we stop publishing the website or mobile app.
- 20.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 18.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website or mobile app and the use of our website or mobile app.
21 .0 Limitations and exclusions of liability
- 21.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law, and, if you are a consumer, your statutory rights will not be excluded or limited by these terms and conditions, except to the extent permitted by law.
- 21.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 19 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 19.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- 21.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- 21.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 21.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 21.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software, providing that if you contract with us under these terms and conditions as a consumer, this Section
- 21.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, providing that if you contract with us under these terms and conditions as a consumer, this Section 19.7 shall not apply.
- 21.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and om1ss1ons of our officers and employees).
- 21.9Our aggregate liability to you in respect of any contract to provide services to you under these terms and conditions shall not exceed the greater of:
- (b) the total amount paid and payable to us under the contract.
- 22.1 You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our website or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
23.0 Breach of these terms and conditions
- 23.1Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a)send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b)temporarily suspend your access to our website & Mobile app;
- (c)permanently prohibit you from accessing our website & Mobile app;
- (d)block computers using your IP address from accessing our website & Mobile app;
- (e)contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website & Mobile app;
- (f)commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (g)suspend or delete your account on our website & Mobile app.
- 23.2Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website & Mobile app, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
24.0 Third party websites
- 24.1Our website & Mobile app includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- 24.2We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 19.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
25.0 Trade marks
- 25.1 ucare.lk our logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- 25.2The third party registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
- 26.1We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- 26.2The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- 26.3If you are a consumer and you have purchased any of our website & Mobile app services and there subsists a contract under these terms and conditions in respect of those website & Mobile app services, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of that contract. We may make such revisions only for the purposes of reflecting changes to applicable law, the technology we use to provide the services and/or our internal business processes. We will give you at least 30 days' prior written notice of any revision. If you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within that period, the contract between us shall be automatically terminated and you will be entitled to a refund of any amounts paid to us in respect of website services that were to be provided by us to you after the date of such termination.
- 27.1You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions - providing, if you are a consumer, that such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms and conditions.
- 27.2You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 28.1If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- 28.2If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
29.0 Third party rights
- 29.1A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- 29.2The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
30.0 Entire agreement
- 30.1 Subject to Section 19.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website & Mobile apps and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website & Mobile app.
- 31 .0 Law and jurisdiction
- 31.1These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Sri Lankan law.
- 31.2Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sri Lanka.
32.0 Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- 32.1We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- 32.2These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
33.0 Data Privacy
- 33.1The ownership of data protection is solely held accountable by ucare.lk Private Limited.
- 33.2Service providers such as laboratories, doctors, pharmacy etc. will not have any access to manipulate or store any user data.
34.0 Our details
- 34.1These website & Mobile apps are owned and operated by ucare.lk Private Limited.
- 34.2We are registered in Sri Lanka and our registered office 198/7 Siriwimal Garden, Nugegoda 10250
- 34.4You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website or Mobile app help & Support contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website or Mobile app from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website or Mobile app from time to time.